#36-Longevity Science-Biomarkers of aging, the key to advancing longevity science?
Original Webcast Date: February 25, 2008
About this Sagecast: Dr. John Trojanowski shares some of his research findings in Alzheimer's disease biomarkers. He explains how this could relate to the ever elusive biomarkers of aging that many tout as the key to advancing longevity science.
About Dr. John Q. Trojanwoski: Dr. Trojanwoski is a professor and leading researcher in neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's disease. Read more about Dr. Trojanwoski here.
- Alzheimer's Researchers Open the Doors to Data Sharing. James Butcher, , May 31, 2007.
- Longevity Dividend Statement. , Alliance for Aging Research, September 12, 2006.
- Longevity Dividend Symposium. , Alliance for Aging Research, September 12, 2006.
- Searching for the Biomarkers of Alzheimer's. John Q. Trojanowski, , December 31, 2004.
- The Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative. Mueller et. al., , December 31, 2005.
- The Role of the Biomarker Core in ADNI. Les Shaw and John Q. Trojanowski, , November 30, 2005.
To read more about this issue, see: